Wednesday, 11 November 2009

EVALUATION ACTIVITY 6 Answer

Here is the photos of the equipment that i have use to create my film opening:

Here is a close up of the HD Camera:


The equipment that i have used is the HD camera, Laptop (with software that is needed to edit) and a tripod.


The different software that i have use is Final Cut Express, Garage Band and Photoshop.


I used Final Cut Express to upload the footage that i have filmed and edit it to how i want it to be. I could also delete any footage that i don’t want to be in the opening. I also added the title in Final Cut. I could chose how i want the titles to be shown, what font i want, the colour of the font and how i want them to disapear of the screen.


Here is a photo of the Titles on final cut:


I used Garage Band to create my soundtrack for my opening. It took a very long time to create and i had to redo it just before the deadline of when it had to be finished.


The soundtrack can be heard on the film opening, which is located on this blog.


Here is a photo of Garage Band when i was creating my soundtrack:

I used Photoshop to create my titles. The font of the titles is Chiller. The reason why i chose Chiller is because the text looks like blood and it would fit well with my opening. The font is red so the text actually looks like blood.


Here is a photo of Photoshop when i was creating my titles:

No comments:

Post a Comment