Saturday, 10 October 2009

Film Opening Idea Plot




Here is my film opening on a timeline. I was going to work with Ali but she had different idea's for an opening. If it is my final idea, it is about people getting stabbed in day light by the same person, who is always wearinging the same hooded top. The people tend to get stabbed while walking though a forest or some woods. I would be using a plastic fake knife (not a real one due to safety) and fake blood. Hopefuly i can get these from poundland it town.

You can see a quick story board for it soon. I made the story boad on the back of my timeline, on postit notes so your can change an idea at short notice without having to do it all again, and you can add in any more scenes.


Here is the story board:

No comments:

Post a Comment